Owens Outcomm Student Media has open positions avaliable

GET INVOLVED WITH THE OWENS OUTCOMM STUDENT MEDIA:
If writing is your passion, the Owens Outlook Digital Student Newspaper wants your stories. Cover an Owens sporting event, write an artist review, share a story that can help inform or educate anyone who visits our Owens Community College Findlay or Toledo-area campuses.
If photography is your thing, then capture the moment and caption it. Create awareness, show a story in pictures.
OutView, OCCTV – Owens Community College Television will train you to operate a video camera. You will help with video coverage of an Owens Express Women’s Volleyball home game, usually held Wednesdays, Fridays, or Saturdays during the fall semester. Or learn the ropes as an assistant director.
Help cast a game with OutCast, OCCR – Owens Community College Radio! Announcers and game day show producers are needed throughout the fall season. You can help take a podcast to the next level. In addition, there are opportunities to create promotional announcements, conduct audio interviews, host your own music program. If this sounds interesting, take a look at the upcoming Radio Show Seminar coming up soon!
Promote, promote, promote! The easiest and least expensive way to share information to an audience quickly is through social media. The campus events promoted — from arts to sports and everything in-between — Owens OutReach social media platforms demand short, catchy grab-ems that get shared again and again. Write the social media quotes, send and share the social media posts. An excellent opportunity for communicators and photographers.