MENU

Dining experiences

By Kiki Draper, Reporter

Finally it’s here! The play that everyone has talked about all semester is finally opening and doing performances throughout the weekend. The play about how family and friends used to gather together in the dining room for meals and special events.

The Dining Room left me and I’m sure a few other people walking down memory lane.

The play consisted of 18 different scenes from all genres’ that explores family lives and relationships. Some of the actors had you in a state of wow at how they portrayed their characters while others had you completely mesmerized. The transition between scene where effortlessly done, the costumes seemed like they were well thought out along with set designs of the play.

The Dining Room kept you wondering what was about to happen next, while also making you dread the fact that it would end.

Even when they had a unexpected tornado warning that made the play have to come to a halt they still came back to put on a tremendous show. Over all I believe the play was a great success thanks to Jeremy Myers, cast and crew. Congratulations to you all, all of you did a fantastic job.

About the Writer
Kiki Draper, Reporter

Hey my name is Kiki. I'm originally from Toledo Ohio, but left when I was younger then came back to graduate from high school. I had received my diploma from Scott...